Two birds of a feather

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Called it!!!

So my trip did get canceled, but thats okay because I went to play group instead. That is what I am doing most mornings now. I feel kinda lame because I'm the only one there that doesn't have kids, but the kids mom's are my friends. I have a great time with the kids too, of course! Matix, Jessie's little boy, is like by best buddy. I love seeing his face when he sees me coming. He calls me Tace. Way to cute for words. I miss hanging out with Rachel and Matt. I don't get to see them very often it seems. I have always just loved kids. Maybe its because I don't want to grow up or something.

Yesterday I went to yoga for the first time in a week and of course she kicked up the workout so I am SUPERLY soar right now. I didn't want to get out of bed today I hurt so bad. I went to a body tracker today and I am average in everything. My metobolic age is right on target, I'm the correct weight for my height, I burn the right amount of calories, I'm just how I should be. I was hoping I had lost more weight, but Johnny said I probably haven't lost as much as I think I should have because even though I'm losing fat I'm also gaining muscle at the same time. Here is a before and after picture of me.

Big difference right!?! I know I have lost fat. All my clothes are to big for me now. Dominica is a good way to lose some inches!

3 comments:

  1. Going to play group is great, even if you don't have kids. I think it's more for the adults than the kids..haha (personal opinion).
    Way to go! You really are looking great. Yogo is a butt kicker, for sure. Glad you're doing it, and thanks for reminding me to do mine.
    Doesn't it feel great to be more healthy and fit?! Makes for a happy person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I'm majorly impressed, Girl!!! You look good! You're eating all that yummy, un-Americanized food that actually contains NUTRITION! And it's very true that you should really go by weight when you're working out because muscle weighs more than fat!

    You go girl.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails